fabric will regularly have all of its rooms open again this autumn.
The London venue announced the room update with its autumn FABRICLIVE programe, which kicks off with an opening party on September 14th. The lineups feature drum & bass, jungle and grime DJs, including Goldie’s Metalheadz, AWOL – A Way Of Life and Tumble Audio, as well as women’s music industry network shesaid.so.
fabric first reopened Room Three last June, but the club continued to only keep two rooms in the venue open each night, save for its annual birthday parties in October.
The party also revealed its new ticket policy, which will offer £5 tickets when initial headliners are announced, and then ticket prices will rise as lineups are completed.
- Sep 14 – FABRICLIVE Opening: High Focus Records, Technique & Tu..
- Sep 28 – FABRICLIVE: Nero presents, Eatbrain & 3000 Bass
- Oct 19 – FABRICLIVE 19th Birthday Weekend
- Oct 26 – FABRICLIVE Halloween Party: AWOL, One Away, Then & Now
- Nov 09 – FABRICLIVE: Goodlife, Lord of the Tings & She Said So
- Dec 14 – FABRICLIVE: Metalheadz, Dispatch Recordings & Flexout